Sharing Best Practices in Accessible and Inclusive Learning

I recently returned from a 2-week visit to the University of Edinburgh, thanks to a grant from the UMD Global Partnerships program for my proposal “Sharing Best Practices in Accessible and Inclusive Learning Between the University of Maryland Learning Technology Design and the University of Edinburgh Institute for Academic Development.” I’ll be presenting about my experience at the ITL Conference in May, but I’ve also been keeping a blog during the trip. ¬†Although I’ve been back for about a week, I continue to process what I learned and how I can use this experience to inform my work in accessibility, and in instructional design in general. So although the trip is over, I plan to keep writing at the blog as I continue to process everything I have experienced. My latest post is an attempt to sort through some of this, so I hope you enjoy:

Lessons Learned (Part 1)

If you are interested in learning more about the Global Partnerships grant program, I’d be happy to answer any questions about my experience. It is truly a wonderful opportunity provided by the University.

4 thoughts on “Sharing Best Practices in Accessible and Inclusive Learning”