e-books

I would like to share some e-books I read recently.

• e-learning trends and predictions for 2017   EI-Design-eLearning-Trends-and-Predictions-for-2017-14ft6z5

This list of eLearning trends and predictions is based on  how ideas evolved into trends in the last few years and ideas that are in practice today.  The author provides three lists

1. What will continue to offer value (what has worked and delivered value in the recent past).
    2. Where we will see increased focus.
    3. What to watch out for in 2017.

The author compares the popular Disney princesses as e-learning issues. He also provides an action tip for each issue.

Check out this infographic 🙂

Gamification is hot new trend in e-learning industry and will continue to remain so according to the author of the first e-book listed above. This book  offers guidance for designing and implementing effective gamification initiatives. The author offers 22 best practices and the topics include identifying goals, game design, the role of leaderboards etc.

I hope you enjoy these books!

14 thoughts on “e-books”

1. Great, I visited this website to find some help with writing essay and I got it, thanks! Sometimes it is hard, but I like you guys because of the help you are giving to your visitors.

2. What a nice article you posted here. Really nice content and your writing style really great.I really love this post. I would like to appreciate your effort what have done. Thanks for posting this informative blog.Visit here for movers
    Packers and Movers Gurgaon

3. Nowadays, small and medium enterprises are relying more and more on smart cloud services in order to stay connected anytime and anywhere. Indeed, cloud-based service solutions provide SMEs the flexibility and scalability for connections among their branches and client devices, at a lower investment in physical hardware. However, while enjoying the convenience and flexibility of cloud service solutions, the SMB communication networks are also exposed to cyber threats and are sometimes the victims to cyber attacks as well. Deploying Multi-service Gateway for SMB to Secure Cloud Computing Services