How I Give Myself Grace When I Struggle With Anxiety (HealthyPlace.com)

It’s so important to give yourself grace and be gentle with yourself when you struggle with anxiety. I tend to get angry with myself when anxiety takes over […] I get behind and then berate myself for not being stronger and overcoming it. Jenny Capper, HealthyPlace.com

It can be incredibly difficult to give ourselves grace when we struggle, whether it’s with diagnosed mental illness or the all-too-real pressures and stresses of daily living. After all, we’re biologically and socially programmed to do the opposite! In order to maximize your chances of survival, your brain as learned to be very hard on you.

In her article titled, How I Give Myself Grace When I Struggle With Anxiety (at HealthyPlace.com), Jenny Capper her own difficulties in finding grace for herself. Her tips and tricks are useful to anyone who is feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, lost, or like they just don’t know where to begin.

When you get backed up because of anxiety, don’t become angry with yourself and tell yourself you can’t do it, she reminds readers. Take it slowly and do the best you can. Focus on one thing at a time.

Read How I Give Myself Grace When I Struggle With Anxiety (at HealthyPlace.com) to find out more!