It’s Not Over Yet!

As I sit here in the airport, waiting for another Ryan Air flight, I’m reflecting on this semester a bit. It’s been absolutely incredible, I’m so grateful that I have had this opportunity. I have met so many beautiful people (inside and out), I have learned so much about Denmark and the world, others and myself. It’s hard to put into words. As much as I have loved this semester, there are some things I would’ve done differently and things I didn’t have to chance to do. I’m not leaving with regrets per se, just contemplating and reflecting. I think this is a very common feeling. Studying abroad can be such an overwhelming experience. There are so many cities to visit, things to experience,  and also so much to do in your own city. It’s hard to balance travel, work, social life, keeping in touch with people in the States, all this and more. No one can do everything, but that is okay… it gives everyone a reason to come back and continue to travel.

Anyway, the reason I’m flying Ryan Air (eye roll) that I am going to Ireland, not going home yet! I am Irish and I have heard such amazing things from my family about this country. My best friend is also currently studying there for the semester. I didn’t have the time to make it over the semester, but I knew this was a must-go place, so I’m flying solo! I’m looking forward to Guinness, Cliffs of Moher, and seeing Ed Sheeran in Galway! Also excited that my abroad experience isn’t quite finished.